- Leave bandage on for 6 – 12 hours or overnight.
- Wash tattoo thoroughly with soap and water using hand or fingertips only (Be sure to get any trace of dried blood and Vaseline removed during 1st washing.)
- Let heal naturally until peeling begins. Usually 2 – 4 days
- Apply cocoa butter lotion 1 – 2 times daily.
- Avoid sun, sea, pool and touching ( except for care) until healed.
- Tattoo will heal within 1 – 2 weeks.
If you have questions concerning the Proper Care or Healing Instructions;, please contact Tropical Tattoo at (386) 672-1888